- Born and raised on the Central Coast NSW
- Trained at Premiere Elite Studios and also trained on scholarship in LA at Millennium Dance Complex learning from the likes of Kevin Maher and Kyle Hanagami.
- In 2018 she travelled to New York to take up a Joffrey summer scholarship in their Contemporary/ Jazz program
- Completed Certificate IV in Dance at Ettingshausens Pro Fulltime Course as a scholarship student: training under the guidance of industry professionals like Kelley Abbey, Matt Lee and Mitchell Woodcock.
- Worked with Mitchell Woodcock on projects such as UK artist James Arthur’s film clip and performed at global conference’s such as Oriflame.
- Also performed on Live TV events such as the ARIA Awards for Dua Lipa, Guy Sebastian’s State of Origin Grand Final performance and on Channel 9’s The Voice.
- A cast member of the WE ARE DANCE Project in their debut show choreographed by Stephen Tannos as well as starring as a lead role in JTown Creative’s soon to be released short film ‘Ellie Was Here’.
- Recently she has been involved in the workshop process of Baz Luhrmann’s new film as well as performing in Opera Australia’s season of La Traviata. She is currently in rehearsals for Dream Dance Company’s show ICON, choreographed by Paris Cavanagh.