FOR THE LITTLE ONES
Jelly Bean Program (18 months to 5 years)
Our Jelly Bean Program caters for children who are from the age of 18 months until they attend Primary School, all children must be steady on their feet and walking on their own to participate. We offer age appropriate classes and have created a warm and nurturing environment with classes capped at no more than 12 in each class so each child will learn and develop their skills in dance and you can watch their confidence and their self-esteem sore.
We offer 30 minute classes and parents are more than welcome to watch and sometimes encouraged to join in with the class!
Jelly Beans Classes take place near you – at our Long Jetty HQ, Tuggerah HQ, Terrigal, Kariong, Toukley and Lake Munmorah locations.
“Teacher’s always show patience. Eliza said to say the dance routines are fun. she loves her JB dance jelly bean costumes..and she feels special at the end of year concert when shes gets to perform for her family and gets a trophy.. it’s wonderful everyone gets that chance at feeling appreciated for all their hard work they put in all year…?” – Kylie Taylor
“I love JB Dance as the teachers are patient and teach our children confidence and discipline. Thank you for your love and dedication you give every week to your students” – Amy Gleeson
Jelly Beans Classes Offered:
- Jelly Bean Ballet – (18mths – 5 years) If your little princess or prince loves twirling and is ever so graceful, this is the class for you, ballet lessons include basic ballet technique with their feet and arm positioning as well as cross floor exercises, our program promotes co-ordination, balance correct body posture and grace. Ballet is the foundation of dance, the children will use delightful props and listen to beautiful music all whilst learning.
- Jelly Bean Jazz – (18mths to 5 years) If your little one won’t stay still and has ants in their pants this class is for you, an upbeat class, Jazz dance introduces children to a stylistic dance for a fun, funky and expressive way of dancing, it is a great introduction to dance for all young children. They may recognise songs in class as we like to keep the music fresh and up to date. They will develop technique and strengths and learn fun combinations. There is so much they can continue to learn with Jazz!
- Jelly Beans Tap – (3 years to 5 years) – For those little ones who love to make noise while dancing, this one is for them – our tap class develops a keen sense of technique, rhythm and musicality. Tap classes not only challenge you physically but also mentally!
- Jelly Beans Acrobatics – (3 years to 5 years) – This class if for the dare devils – a non-stop actioned class, our acrobatics classes will focus on tricks that are used on stage, our teacher will assess each child, as all children develop differently. We will focus on building the strength to do forward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and handstands to bridge. This is a fun class and all children will feel confident about what they can and are achieving each week in a safe environment.
- Jelly Beans Boys Only Hip Hop Class – (3 years to 5 years) Something for the boys only, our Boys Hip Hop class will have them wanting more each week. They will develop basic hip hop technique, and we encourage their own dance skills – free styling! This is a fun and imaginative class with the boys dancing to age appropriate music.
Jelly Bean Class Dates
Tuesday 29th January 2019 – Saturday 14th December 2019
47 Dance Weeks In Total
Our Little Jelly Beans dance all year round (with the exception of public holidays and our Christmas closure break).