This is an all-rounded pre-professional program that trains in Jazz, RAD Ballet, Contemporary, Lyrical, Acrobatics and Hip-Hop.
Our teams train at Tuggerah and Long Jetty Headquarters. These students learn and compete routines in all styles of dance and represent JB Dance all over NSW.
Students who are apart of these competition teams are also invited to learn and compete in solos.
Our Select Team is for Students who love dancing with JB Dance but are looking to join a team who trains at a higher level and are passionate about improving their technique with their dancing. Our select team will perform at events throughout the year such as Shopping Centres, Local Markets, Christmas Events and 2-3 Dance Competitions throughout the year.
The commitment will be 2 days a week (6 hours a week of dancing).
The team will compete in 2-3 dance competitions a year.
- Tuggerah Select Teams will train Friday & Saturday with the opinion for extra Tuesday Technique
- Long Jetty Select Teams will train Tuesday & Wednesday with the opinion for extra Saturday Technique
Our Elite Team is for Students who show a lot of natural ability in dance, and thrive on performing on the big stage, they live and breath dance. Our remarkable Elite Program trains an all rounded dancer in Jazz, RAD Ballet, Contemporary, Lyrical, Acrobatics and Hip-Hop! The studio becomes your home away from home and the teachers and students become your family. The team will compete in 5-6 dance competitions a year and if selected for the Elite team you will also have opportunities to compete in Solos and Duos. The team is aimed at students that hope to one day make a career in dance.
The commitment will be 3-4 days a week (6-12 hours a week of dancing).
The team will compete in 5-6 dance competitions a year.- Our Jelly Bean Elite Team will train Thursday Mornings at Tuggerah HQ
– Our Pre-Elite Team will train on Thursday at Tuggerah HQ
– Our Min Elite Team will train on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at Long Jetty and Tuggerah HQ
– Our Junior Elite Team will train on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at Long Jetty and Tuggerah HQ
– Our Intermediate Elite Team will train on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at Long Jetty HQ and Tuggerah HQ
– Our Senior Elite Team will train on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at Long Jetty HQ and Tuggerah HQ
If you would like to schedule an audition for our Competition Team, please contact our office – firstname.lastname@example.org