Kaili has danced for 22 years, and has training in the following styles;
Jazz, RAD Ballet finishing Grade 8 and Intermediate Foundation, Tap, Irish Dance, Flamenco Dance, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Swing and Acrobatics.
- Kaili attended Kur-Ring-Gai Performing Arts High School, receiving the Creative Choreography award.
- Kaili studied for her School Certificate level of dance 2010.
- She has trained with the likes of Hilary Kaplan and Kerrie Smith in her classical studies.
- Performed for P&O Cruises with JB Dance 2018!
- Studied at ED5International with;
William Forsythe, Natasha Crane, Leslie Belle, Aaron Farley, Caroline Kaspar, original Tap Dog Nathan Sheens, Michael Corbett, Sophia Brennan, Kim Traynor, Dolce Fisher, Shannon O’Shea and Deb Whitelock.
- Graduated and received a Diploma In Performing Arts 2014
- Performed in the musicals; A Chorus Line 2013, 42nd Street 2013 and Crazy For You 2014
- Performed for; Star Casino 2015, Sydney Chinese New Year 2015, Arnott’s Foundation Gala 2013, Universal Studios (USA) 2017, Disney World (USA) 2017 and Schwarzkopf at Sydney Hair Expo 2015
- TV work; danced on the show Sunrise for Kiss Goodbye To MS 2014
Kaili has been teaching with since 2004, and has gained a wealth of knowledge and passion to pass on to her students!